Contributing a post to the Mobile Growth Summit blog can establish you as a thought-leader among mobile marketing professionals. Contribute to the blog and your expertise will be shared with 35K newsletter subscribers, and a growing and engaged social media following. Cement your reputation as an industry leader—send your detailed outline, including what your perspective will bring to the topic, to email@example.com today.
* Your article should be at least 750 words, but should not exceed 2,500 words.
*Your article must be original and relevant to the topic of mobile app growth. You should present a clear argument backed up by evidence and research. Please provide links to any stats or research you cite.
* This is meant to be a thought-leadership piece, not a platform to promote your company.
* All outgoing links must be relevant to the topic and help further readers' understanding of the topic.
* We will provide editing for your article, and will involve you in the process. We will not publish without your final approval.
* We ask for 30-day exclusivity on the post.
* Please provide high-res images of yourself or logo, as well as your (and your company’s) Twitter handle, LinkedIn and any other details so we may share your article and call you out on all social channels.
* This opportunity is gratis with no monetary considerations involved.
For examples of recent contributions, please visit the MGS Blog here -https://www.mobilegrowthsummit.com/blog. We are happy to work with you to create engaging content by sharing ideas, assisting with research, or draft editing.