In this MGS GVC 1.0 session, Jennie Sager, Head of Nextdoor Australia, shares her best practices for operating a successful business while maintaining a social conscience.
Subjects covered in Sager’s keynote include:
- How to leverage customer need to build a more socially conscious product
- Combining “digital magic” with “human touch” to become both profitable and purposeful
- Building new nodes of social capital through meaningful networks
- The benefits of hyper-locality and word-of-mouth scalability
- Changing customer habits with a strong value proposition
As COVID-19 continues to keep people apart, Sager’s keynote reminds us of the valuable connection offered through digital platforms. If companies lead with social responsibility, they can attract consumers with a conscience and achieve scalability through meaningful user experiences.