Tessa Miskell, Senior Growth Consultant of Phiture, and Alice Muir, Growth Consultant of Phiture, deliver this MGS GVC 1.0 session on improving user experience with mobile in-app messages.
- Your net message potential
- The drawbacks of email and push notifications
- What makes in-app messaging the strongest channel to drive conversion
- App solutions (custom in-app messaging, core in-apps, survey in-apps, and API connected in-apps)
- Blockers for developing in-app messages
- Collecting data from users
- How in-app surveys can be used to understand user intent, streamline the onboarding process, and collect emails
- Using a net promoter score (NPS) to calculate user experience
- Obtaining user information through API connected content
- Determining the most appropriate CRM channel for your campaign
- Replicating upsells with in-app messages
For those looking to boost user retention and conversation, the impact of in-app messaging cannot be overstated. Tune into Miskell’s and Muir’s full MGS GVC 1.0 session for more advanced advice on implementing in-app messaging, collecting data, and optimizing your user experience.
Keep the momentum going! Check out MGS GVC 2.0 to get more great insights from the experts.