Patrick Amori, Founder & Head of Growth and Retention at MOBE Agency, hosts this MGS GVC 1.0 panel discussion on financial services in LATAM. Panelists include: Roberto Taboada, CEO of Kubo Financiero, and Paulo Shargorodsky, VP of Strategic Accounts & Growth at Ebanx.
Topics covered in this panel include:
- How the COVID-19 pandemic has affected user behavior in the LATAM fintech space
- Remote working and security of information
- Verbalizing value prop in post-COVID marketing campaigns
- Selling a product vs solving a problem
- Understanding the various “cultural units” in LATAM
- The fintech app evolution in LATAM
- Fintech app trends – such as offering multi-product and services
- Actionable insights for starting a fintech
For more on market opportunities and increasing customer acquisition in LATAM, check out the full panel discussion.