Delivered by Vlad Drobotun, Director of Customer Success at Scalarr, this MGS Deep Dives: IDFA investigates the risks of ad-fraud after the upcoming IDFA update in iOS14.
Subjects covered in the video include:
- How fraudsters operate
- Why making IDFA opt-in is good for fraudsters
- New attribution fraud types such as click spam and dynamic IP addresses
- The future of click/install farming
- The increased difficulty of targeting zombie devices
- How Apple plans to combat fraud post-iOS14
- Ways advertisers can estimate fraud risks
For more risk analysis, insight into the potential fraud post-iOS14, and effective methods of combatting emergent fraud, check out our latest whitepaper.