Maren Donovan, CEO of Inde, moderates a panel discussion for MGS GVC 1.0 on how to acquire quality talent on a budget. Featuring: Michelle Lakness, Sr. Financial Analyst at Doist, Christina Dunbar, Director Global Talent at Scopely, and Andres Cajiao, Co-Founder & CGO of Torre Technologies.
Topics covered in this panel include:
- Tapping into talent displaced by the COVID-19 pandemic in an authentic way
- Expanding the hiring pool beyond the local area
- Utilizing different remote work platforms to expand the hiring pool
- The pros and cons of recruiting and hiring remote talent
- Finding the best fit between person and role
- How to hire remote for the first time
- Using tools and conferences to recruit talent
- How to transition new talent from remote to in-office
- Using apprenticeships, internships, and mentoring to approach the “lost generation” of new graduates
- Leveraging the gig economy
For in-depth insight into acquiring talent on a budget, tune into the full panel discussion.