Delivered at MGS GVC 1.0, Omri Argaman, CMO of Zoomd, unpacks the changes in user acquisition (UA) during 2020 and explores new strategies for successful UA going forward.
Argaman’s session considers the following:
- Leveraging agility to boost performance in COVID-19
- Identifying opportunities in bad situations
- Acting fast to gain an edge over the competition
- Transparency regarding media sources
- Ad fraud solutions
- The importance of experimentation and scouting new channels
- “BrandFormance” (Branding + Performance); or, going up in the funnel to succeed in the lower parts
The outbreak of coronavirus has impacted all areas of life and business, but as Argaman points out, those nimble user acquisition managers who embraced the “new building blocks” actually enjoyed significant success in 2020. For more insight into identifying opportunities, developing a UA strategy, and implementing change in 2020 and beyond, check out Argaman’s full MGS GVC 1.0 session.
Want to keep learning? Check out the agenda for MGS GVC 2.0.