In this MGS GVC 1.0 session, Farhad Divecha, Managing Director at AccuraCast, discusses rapid international growth and shares strategies from some of the most popular products and apps on the market.
Subjects covered in Divecha’s session include:
- Illuminating case studies on the growth trajectory of popular brands
- The necessity of understanding local culture when expanding into new markets
- Using a small core audience to build a model that can be localized across markets
- Raising brand awareness by leveraging data
- Organic versus paid media across social networks
- The role of modern social media influencers
Expanding into international markets can be intimidating, but with Divecha’s advice, you’ll be primed for scalable success. Watch this MGS session for more on international audience development, brand awareness, and a data-driven approach to rapid international growth.