We’re excited to be returning to live events with MGS GAMES in September — but we also know things aren’t “back to normal” just yet. The safety of our staff, speakers, attendees, and vendors is of the utmost importance to us, so we will apply the industry’s best practices at MGS GAMES to keep you healthy. We have implemented a hybrid strategy to provide attendees with virtual options and will make sure our in-person attendees are as safe as possible. Here's how:
The MGA Standard
- We will abide by state and local guidance on indoor masking, social distancing, and the density of participants.
- We will require proof of vaccination for all attendees (this includes speakers and sponsors). No exceptions. Vaccine cards will be checked prior to being allowed to enter the event.
- Masks and hand sanitizers will be provided to all attendees. Sanitization stations will be accessible throughout the venue as well. Use them often!
- Temperature checks will also be available onsite. And you will be asked a few wellness screening questions.
- Speaker equipment will be sanitized between sessions.
- The space will be set up to support mindful mingling and social distancing.
- We will minimize contact at check-in.
- We will help minimize the need for physical contact by providing QR codes at booths and other relevant locations.
- 100% of our staff will be masked.
- We will work with venue partners to ensure the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and evolve our plan accordingly. Your safety is our biggest concern, and we hope you’ll join us in person knowing that we are on top of the situation and take your health and wellness very seriously.
To learn more about the health and safety precautions we will be taking, and to get the most up-to-date information visit the Health + Safety page.