Delivered at MGS Deep Dives IDFA, this Ask Me Anything (AMA) panel moderated by Christian Calderon (CEO of GameJam) takes a deep dive into IDFA and how the launch of iOS14 will impact the landscape of mobile app marketing. Panelists include: Ionut Ciobotaru, CEO of PubNative & CPO of Verve Group; Mike Brooks, SVP of Revenue at WeatherBug; Carissa Gonzalez, Head of Marketing & Ad Monetization at Pixelberry Studios; and Deniz Gezgin, COO of Epics Digital Collectibles.
Subjects covered in the AMA:
- The future of the BI stack once IDFA goes away
- Transitioning your systems to an internal identifier
- Apple’s relationship with MMPs
- Influencer marketing and SKADNetwork attribution
- How ad networks like Facebook and Google are preparing for iOS14
- How changing opt-in rates influence CPMs
- The importance of app-tracking transparency
- Potential opportunities for fraud
- Building probabilistic attribution models without IDFA
For more on IDFA and the future of mobile app marketing post-iOS14, tune into the full video. Learn more about our 2021 events.